Linux Server Support
We provide support, advice and technical expertise for Linux servers.
Who Is This For?
This is ideal for customers who have minimal in-house Linux server expertise, yet their online presence is an important part of their business (for instance an online shop or web design agency).
- Debian or Ubuntu based servers/virtual machines
- Web servers (Apache, PHP, Varnish, HaProxy)
- Email servers (Postfix, Exim)
The sort of things we do … ?
- Develop and maintain a large WordPress hosting platform (~5,000 websites, hosted in AWS)
- Maintain and apply updates to a PHP based forum for a UK based charity
- Put in place local and remote backups, and warm standby functionality for corporate websites
- Assist a design agency with management of their Linux server, allowing them to focus on what they do best
- Provide Postfix and Exim support – including integration with bespoke archiving platforms, setup of mailboxes/hosting, diagnosis of deliver-ability issues etc
- Linux platform security updates and bug fixes for eCommerce sites
- Remote 24×7 availability monitoring and reporting (with best effort resolution/response)
- Hosting advice
- Performance monitoring, analysis and tuning – covering the whole LAMP stack
- PCI:DSS compliance fixes